My FOOD bucket list

I have been checking out my Facebook friends' pages and noticed that many of them have their album called bucket list - a list of things that they have done in the past years.

I think na masyado namang mainstream kapag sa Facebook ako gumawa kaya I made this on my blogger account. So, what's in my bucket list as of March 2012?

Sumo Sam, Trinoma - 62nd monthsary, January 2012

Parvati, Trinoma - New Place for Sweet things

Happy Lemon, Megamall - a change from CBTL's hot tea

Long Island, UP MassComm - our hang out right at our college

BonChon, Megamall - Singaporean Chicken

John and Yoko, Greenbelt - one of the finest Japanese resto I have visited

Selecta Magnum - nuff said

Mad Marks, Kapitolyo Food Strip - a substitute for the ever famous and ever filled Charlie's

Moonleaf Tea Shop, Kapitolyo - addition to being happy

Banapple - where suprises are made and cakes will deliver

I have a lot more and I will update this once I get in my trunk of pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment