You are old when...

I came across this 9gag post last week, in time for a friend's wedding.






Yes, I am not young anymore. I just turned 26 last month, and I can feel I am on the mature side of the spectrum, backed up by the image above.

It is my first friend's wedding, since I was more into attending relative's wedding. :) Aside from being my first wedding ceremony, I have the fun and pleasure of taking pictures of my good friend and her husband, their families along with former officemates and arms and shoulders of that photographer. (Good thing I was using the long range lens of my camera, I was able to capture moments while sitting and staying away from that arms and shoulders.)

Anyways, below are the pictures (not-so-artistic) I have taken during and after the ceremonies. Forgive me, as it was my first time and I have more to learn on my camera.
















I forgot to take a picture of my wedding outfit, but I am planning to re-do it since it was comfortable. My lone picture of the wedding (the disadvantage of being a photo enthusiast): 






PS. I still have to write my Pavizio X1 review. I plan to write it by the end of the week. Sorry for the delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment