I'm back with few announcements!

I missed my blog. I have 3 months worth of backlogs, 3 country travel notes and a lot more pictures to stamp.

I'm so sorry (as if andaming nagbabasa ng blog ko) for being MIA for the past 3 months. Its been a crazy, rollercoaster ride last quarter for me.

I have yet to write my entries on my Singapore and Malaysia trip last September but I would like to skip that on this entry, since my Japan trip was the highlight of my year.

MY NEW STATUS

Yes, I am getting married next year. My boyfriend of 7 years proposed at our Hakone trip on our 7th anniversary last November. It was an unexpected event, but we have been jokingly talking about marriage since we entered our 5th year. We are not serious then though, but simply parinig and sharing pictures via Pinterest.

I won't go so much on the proposal details, kasi hindi naman talaga that sweet, down-on-his-knees proposal. We are on a ship with many, many people and we don't want to have that spotlight on us. In any way, we are not that typical couple of sweet nothings.

MOVING ON

Since I have been busy gathering stuff about weddings and reading wedding blogs, I missed out that I have a travel blog to maintain. I am back to the writing dashboard, rest assured that I will be finishing all the trip entries within the year.

And also, due to my (our na pala) priorities next year, travel has to take a backseat and maybe, all the travels that I will have are only work related. Buti na lang, my job gives me the opportunity to travel once in a while. But will still squeeze in some leisurely side trips after work.

AND MY NEW PROJECT 2014

I know, I am having troubles on maintaining this one, but I would like to help others on their wedding needs, so I decided to create a blog that would cater on them. Though I am still thinking if I would just write the entries on this blog and just create tabs for weddings.

I have few more days to finish things up and decide on the new project, and I better start now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment