Addition to my Techie Family: Nikon D5100

Finally, my significant other gave up on my every night parinig since last year and he bought me our new baby. It was the fourth of our digital 'anaks' and an early gift for my birthday, our anniversary and Christmas.  Well, it is not actually a gift, since I will be paying the item for a discounted price. The discounts are actually the "gifts". :D I have been bugging him if I could get one, years ever since he was in Japan. He never wanted one, since it was so heavy (and he will be the carrying it when we will be on trips) and it might be prone to snatchers. I have to assure him that I will not flash it before the suspects eyes, and will take very good care of it. Presenting, my Nikon D5100 with 18-55 and 55-300 lenses.









I have been long waiting for this, as I would like to pursue another hobby on Photography. I was inspired on how events photographer captures each inch of happiness, sadness, emotions and physical aspects. Moreso, being a fan of America's Next Top Model, I imagine myself taking the places of Nigel Barker (big shoes to fill in) and capturing more fashionista photos. 

Well, I haven't mastered my camera yet and been searching for photography class over the metro. I stumbled upon Sir Nicolay's photography class, which I think is best suited in my schedule, financing and inspirational venues. His classes are conducted around UP so I get to be in the campus every weekends. :) Aside from being so near with the place I love, his classes are "swak" on the budget, with it being Php 850/ class and he has packages too. 

I am looking forward on the first event that I will be covering on July for my friend's wedding. I should somewhat mastered the idea of the wedding photography, portraits and stills. 

I would like to share my first few unedited shots with my new toy. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment