Whats on my Daypack and Fitting everything In

Since I am done packing my things on my check in backpack, its time to organize the things that I will have on my carry on bag/ daypack.

Prior to this trip, I was looking for a good camera bag that would fit two of my lenses, but will still have room for my tablet. Being the oldest in the family and with bills to pay, I would never shell out Php2,000 for a bag (though many of camera enthusiasts would say that its worth it) for a camera bag. After months and months of looking and getting tired of my "free" camera bag from my boyfriend, which I fondly call the "Cory bag", it being yellow, I finally found the camera bag I was looking for.

My camera bag: Charmelle in Blue Green by Izzoshop


With flash

Without flash (to possibly capture real color)

Compartments


Luckily, with my mother packing skills, I am able to fit in my Tabs - my tablet and Dee - my Nikon D5100 camera with 2 kitlens, my passport and travel documents in it. Since I promise myself that I will be travelling lightly for this trip, my camera bag will also serve as my daypack, since I will be carrying Niks during the trip.

What's in my daypack (L-R): Dee with her kitlens, passport and Tabs. 


Its my third night of packing and repacking my things and yet it felt that it would never end. I still have few more things to add on my backpack, at least toiletries na lang and I am good to go. Lets see tomorrow!



Thinking about what I still need,

Deng

No comments:

Post a Comment