Flats for the Birthday Girl

I am a flat-lover. Of the shoes that I have, almost 70% of them are  flats - from ballet flats to sandals to jelly shoes. One, I find it hard to commute when on heels. I love walking (thus the name of this blog) so my feet will curse me when I walk in heels.

My former officemate's wedding is just around the corner and I have been planning what would I wear on the wedding, since I will running around to cover the event (my first attempt to wedding photography). Maxi skirts are in, so I am looking towards this trend and dissing heels since I can't run on them. I find it hard to look for flats that would suit my look (one, they are too pricey for an employee like me and two, when I get to like a certain sandal/flat, they do not carry my size anymore).

Good thing, So Fab Philippines (one of my favorite footwear brand) finally released its new items and found these great sandals (crossing my fingers, hopefully, they would still have my size in week from now). I present to you, my choices for the sandals that I will pair to achieve the maxi skirt look:




Lime













Amaranth








Carnation







Pusley





Nertera





All I have to wait is the payday for next week and I will be buying one (or two) of these pairs. To those who are not financially-challenged, you can order these shoes online via www.sofab.com.ph or visit any of their stores.


Have fun walking in your flats! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment