Love Friday: Our 67th month

This week has been a rollercoaster of emotions. Two of my closest friends had a misunderstanding, it has been a crazy work week for me as I ran around the office and skipped two hours of Project Management Seminar that I am attending, and today is our 67th monthsary. Crazy, huh?

Well, I won't dwell much on the friendship thingy either my workweek, but i believe its more apt if I focus on how old Louie and I been together. We were never been the ordinary couple. Some of his friends think I am out of my mind since I took him in my life and jokingly they would say that they still don't get me. 

Louie is never that ordinary person - he was (and always will be) the king of corniness, that me myself can't avoid. He is never the quiet one, I managed to be that person on this relationship. He was more of that feminine person, I was the masculine. I never liked cheesy moments, he would insist to hold my hand, or hug me every time he wants to. But, we are both crazy. We bet on NBA, we bet on everything worth betting, and I would always think of bets that he will not ever ever like until he shakes his head and pull his hair. Funny thing, despite him being the corny one, I think, I am getting on his wits end every single time. 

Today is our 67th month. Of these 67 months, he got 50% right on the right number, 50% on the wrong. I would always, everytime ask him if he is spending that (n) number of months with another. All he answers: "Kagatin kita dyan e." We are a childish pair. I am not used to PDA, but I would treat him more like a brother and a bestfriend when we are outside. 





I am lucky to have this guy, we have been through a lot. Break up bets, no communication week, months and months of waiting for each other, spending our anniversaries apart and managing work and relationship. He understands me and my work, he would inspire me to do my best, approves my shoe addiction and other requests and he balances that craziness and rightness frame of mind within me. 

He maybe one of those people you wouldn't like to spend the rest of your life with. But just in case, we will stay together, I am prepared if ever he hit the alarm. A night outside our (future) house. No worries, I will buy him a tent so I will not be the bad person. :D

67 months, and hopefully, more and more months to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment