Uniqlo in Manila: Home of the Bratops

After the US clothing store Forever21 invaded Manila few years back, and soon followed by Muji, a Japanese home store, Uniqlo - another Tokyo-based store reached our own land.

It opened its first store in Manila last June 15, 2012. Situated at the second floor of Mall of Asia in Pasay, where Toy Kingdom used to be, Uniqlo resembles the openness of Forever21 stores. Despite its size, with the wide variety of available clothes in store, everything looks cramped up.

Here's whats in store for you:
- Upon entering, you'll see its compilation line - from Disney to Andy Warhol, to Campbells and Snoopy.
- Straight ahead is the Disney wall of clothes for women. On your right is the rack for men's vintage themed tshirts. On your left is the wall for sunglasses.
- Further down on your left is the 14 cashiers waiting for you.
- Walking further are the pants and polo shirts on your left and underwears on your right. Straight ahead are the formal wears - men's polos and suits.
- Moving on to the end corridor are the 11 fitting rooms, divided for men and women. In front of the fitting room are the t-shirts for kids and pull-overs.
- Underwears for women are located at the corner and as you walk towards your starting point, racks and racks of bratops awaits you - on the walls and at the center aisle.
- On your right are the women's polos and knits. While as you go further along, tshirts are found on center island. At the far end are the shirtdresses and scarves.

My apologies for not taking a picture of the whole place as it was out of the blue that I went there earlier today. I promise to get back (since bottoms are still on sale until July 5th), and spend at least something for myself as an end for my birthday month.

What captured my attention are the bratops, since I was looking all over the place for these kind of tops. (That's why I am really writing this entry up). In preparation for our Indochina trip and how to pack lightly, I am looking for two-things-in-one stuff. These bra-tops seemed perfect for this. A t-shirt with bra inside, so I won't be bringing separates for the trip. All I have to bring are these bra-tops. :D

Here are the shots:




Sadly, the sale for these tops are until June 21st only. You can grab this on the discounted price of P590 or its actual retail price of P990.

I will be writing a more comprehensive entry on Uniqlo Philippines when I get to visit the store again by the end of the month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment