Wedding Guest Dress: What to Wear in a Simple Wedding

I have been looking for a good and simple dress for a wedding that I will be attending next week. Finally, one of the MD (Matandang Dalaga) in my former office decided to marry her boyfriend next Saturday. They asked me if I could be their photographer (the wedding is relatively simple and budgeted, so they are making everyone participate in the event).

I assume that I will be running around to get decent and not-so-artistic wedding photos, I decided I will not wear heels and go on simple flats. Okay, shoes: CHECK.

Maxi skirts are everywhere, so I think this will suit for the occasion. Though I bought a midi-maxi skirt for 300 bucks (168 Mall in Divisoria is heaven for me), I am still looking around for a good maxi skirt, and hopefully, I will find something this week. I have these several options on the wardrobe.







Let the (window) shopping begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment